1976 of Rebirth

We would prefer people mention these on Discord, but you may report these here as well!

Requests can also be made here.
Edmonson

1976 of Rebirth

Post by Edmonson »

Fatty looks at Zhang Qian, "much ah, how, encounter what difficulty?"? Talk to my brother and I'll see if I can help you. Really rare ah, the fat man did not expect Zhang Qian to beg him one day, this help as long as it is not too outrageous, the fat man decided to help. Ask them to find out how many people in that restaurant pay for their meals. If they all pay, it's easy to say. If they eat more than 20% of the free food. Many words, Zhang Qian also did not say, the fat man in the heart has several words which we want to say. Ann Fatty a listen to ah, he is really silly, that guy and himself is also a good face, before those people behind him since they see their restaurant can not eat free things, plus they do not invite those people to eat, some of them but follow behind the smelly fart king, smelly fart king but no less in front of him to show off. Those people are following him. He runs a restaurant. Will those people let the smelly fart king go? It's impossible to think about it. Yes, yes, yes, I'll go and ask. "If you have the exact news, don't stimulate others. We know it in our hearts." Zhang Qian thought that after the fat man knew what the other party had done, he foolishly went to talk to the other party. Of course, perhaps in the fat man's view, he is to satirize the other side,interactive boards for classrooms, but in Zhang Qian's view, it is to help the other side. The fat man heard Zhang Qian say. If you have the exact news, don't stimulate the smelly fart king. He doesn't understand why he doesn't let himself find him. In the fat man's mind, when we go to find the smelly fart king, we should embarrass him and let him know the so-called followers. It was sucking his blood. No matter how good the business of his restaurant was, he could not resist those people who were dragging their feet and eating desperately. The fat man thought of this and understood. Yes, why should I remind him to be a rich man? And this may be his ideal. After all, he has been in and out with so many people. He is much more imposing than my old man. Remind yourself, will only let the smelly fart king find the problem,65 inch touch screen, when the time comes he will not provide free food to the group of followers, is not in vain to let us take the blame. Let those who used to be their own younger brother to me again, and let his strength has increased, such a silly thing, I will not do, "as for those people, although I am no longer their boss.". But we have to think about it for them, and we can't cut them off. Zhang Qian looked at the appearance of a kind person for the sake of others and wanted to laugh. Maybe only a fat man could say these words so shamelessly. It's good to understand, but the other side should not be a fool, it should be found. After a month's business, you will definitely know whether the business is profitable or losing money. If it is a loss, you have to find a reason. Don't worry, even if he knows, according to his temper, he will not adjust. Ji Qiang thought that the man had been more dignified than the fat man since he was a child, but he had not been given a chance to vent before. Right, 75 smart board ,touch screen whiteboard, right, when the time comes, he must be very angry. On the one hand, he is a restaurant that does not make money at a loss or only makes a little money. On the other hand, he is a beautiful boss who is followed by people in and out. He should be very proud in front of people. He feels like crying behind people, especially when he sleeps. Ha ha ha, suffocate him. Of course, the fat man will be very careful to tell the other side that our restaurant does not make much money, and it is not full. In addition, there are many people and many expenses, so that someone can show off and save the value of hatred. Of course, he also hopes that someone will continue to be such a sucker. After three or five years, the money he earned by dumping a lot of approvals should not be much left. When the time comes to let him know how much money we really earned in those years, he will feel like strangling himself. So three people, oh no, is two people, along the way to discuss how to each other a guy, and Ji Qiang is honest sitting in the back seat watching the two guys chat that energetic, his heart to smelly fart king also has only one idea, that is, the former sidekick and brother, you take care of yourself, it is before you are too proud too publicity, make fat people have a lot of opinions about you.
After reading the account book in Fatty's office, Zhang Qian drank some boiled water, thinking that we should come here today. Would you like to go to Chen's house and ask Mrs. Chen about her health? If she didn't come, she would forget it. If she came to the restaurant this time, she would not go there on the way. It was a bit unreasonable. It would give people a feeling that the house would not be sold to your family. Your attitude has changed. Zhang Qian put down her cup and stood up, "I'm going out for a walk." Zhang Qian's words startled Ji Qiang and Fatty, who were chatting and drinking tea on the side. "What did you say? You went out for a walk?" Ji Qiang reacted, "are you going to the Chen family?" Apart from his home, Ji Qiang couldn't think of where Zhang Qian would go for a walk here. Zhang Qian nodded, "well, I want to go over and see if Mrs. Chen's health is better." Ji Qiang put down the teacup in his hand and stood up, ready to accompany Zhang Qian in the past, "No, you are here, I will go alone." Zhang Qian saw Ji Qiang's movements and repeatedly said that he was just walking a little, and there was no need for Ji Qiang to accompany him in the past. It's all right. I'm just taking a walk. The fat man will be busy later. Ji Qiang there dare to let Zhang Qian go east and west alone, to know that he was in front of Han Wenyang yesterday to ensure the safety of Ji Qiang. Zhang Qian saw that Ji Qiang insisted on sending himself to the past, so she no longer objected, "Cheng, let's walk slowly to the past, and when we come back, you send me back." Ji Qiang will also open three rounds, and the restaurant will open in an hour, as the boss of the fat man is to stick to his post. Zhang Qian slowly leisurely strolls in front of Ji Qiang, but Ji Qiang is the spirit tense follows behind, but also from time to time and Zhang Qian said so two. Zhang Qian turned her head to see Ji Qiang's nervous parents and burst out laughing. "Don't worry, I often take a walk. It will be all right. Ji Qiang, you will be a good husband and father." For his friends are so good, then when Ji Qiang's wife is pregnant,4k smart board, then he will be more careful, of course, more worried. hsdsmartboard.com

GregoryZer

Re: 1976 of Rebirth

Post by GregoryZer »