[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Aurora FFXI Forums! • I am the new guy
Page 1 of 1

I am the new guy

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:33 pm
by RainaCad
I believe everything typed was actually very reasonable. However, consider this, what if you were to write a killer post title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added something that grabbed a person's attention? I mean Saving The Golden Goose: Where True Gold Lies is kinda vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news titles to grab viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.

Feel free to surf to my web page: teaching Adult Learners