Dumb and cute with belly black and happy little enemy

Looking for either a Linkshell or new members? This is the place to be!
Michael

Dumb and cute with belly black and happy little enemy

Post by Michael »

The peach was enveloped in the soft halo, raised a palm-sized face, and looked at him with its watery eyes. She usually clean little face, but today put on a bright and moving makeup, Emei light sweep, eyes slightly wipe, ruddy lips flashing a little bit of luster, suddenly let Shen Mochen's mind think of the poem: The water is bright and sunny, and the mountains are empty and rainy. If you want to compare the West Lake with the West Lake, light makeup and heavy makeup are always appropriate. Such a picture is too beautiful. But the way she looked at him was too affectionate. Shen Mochen has been waiting for the peach to grow up, until this moment today, he really realized that his little peach is really grown up, she is no longer the little girl with snot and tears and saliva running around behind him. At this moment, she just stood here, even if she did nothing, just looked at him so quietly, he could hear the violent and crazy heartbeat in his chest. There are boys coming and going around, constantly looking at the peach, that undisguised appreciation, amazing, curious eyes,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, in that moment, let Shen Mochen suddenly want to hide the peach, his peach, can only let him enjoy alone. It's just that this beautiful picture is quickly broken in the next second. Wearing high-heeled shoes, the peach staggered in an exaggerated way. A pair of small hands grabbed Jin Xiaowei's arm beside her in a panic. Still in shock, she patted her chest and said, "What a close call!"! It's almost a close contact with the earth! Shen Mochen could not help stroking his forehead and sighing lightly, just that moment,liquid bottle filling machine, as if he had not come up with any idea. Come on, take my arm. Shen Mochen walked slowly to the peach and held out a hand to the peach very gentlemanly. Today, Shen Mochen wore a handsome black suit, a dark red bow tie at the collar of his white shirt, and a well-fitting cut of his suit, which made him stand tall and handsome. Peach hurriedly transferred her little hand from Jin Xiaowei's arm to Shen Mochen's arm at the speed of instantaneous transfer. Then I'll go first, Xiaowei, peach, goodbye. Dr. Kim sat in the car, smiling at everything in front of him, and greeted them after seeing his baby sister finally safely out of Peach's clutches. Brother, don't you come to see our college party? Jin Xiaowei bent down and asked Dr. Jin through the half-open window. No, I'm on duty at night. Dr. Jin smiled gently, glanced at the slim and graceful peach holding Shen Mochen's arm, Blowing Filling Capping combiblock ,CSD filling line, and said with a smile, "Peach, you look very beautiful in this dress." 624. No Chapter 624 clear water out of hibiscus 9 "Do you know what you're talking about?" Did not expect that after so much, he can still say such words, Gu Yujing can not help but red eyes frame. I know what I'm talking about. I'm sober. Maybe the lost child is not my seed at all. Yun Luoyu said that he gnashed his teeth, and the cruel voice in his ears sounded over and over again, disturbing his mind. Pow. Gu Yujing slapped her mercilessly and tears fell down the corner of her eyes drop by drop. How could he say such a thing? Didn't he know how hurtful it was? It was like a knife, cutting her chest one by one, and it was none other than the man she loved most who held the knife. What's the matter? Did I say that I was angry from embarrassment? Yun Luoyu stuck out his tongue and licked the blood from the corners of his mouth. If he didn't have feelings for him, he would treat her like that every night. Shouldn't she wish he had gone to hell early? "I really did not expect, you are this kind of person, Yun Luoyu you let me down too, you even can not compare with a finger of Boran." Bo ran took care of her for five years, how many times because of his hand, their mother and daughter can live to now, she should not care about him? Why did he say such hurtful words? She and Boran were innocent. Gu Yujing wiped away her tears and raised her head stubbornly. Tears still rolled in her eyes. Not even a finger of him? I am so worthless in your mind. Well, since he is so important to you, why don't you go to him in person? Yun Luoyu was hurt by her words and roared with red eyes.
You're kicking me out? All right, I'm going. I'll never bother you again. Gu Yujing wiped her tears again, rushed out of the door, picked up the little witch in her sleep, and strode downstairs. She was no longer the Gu Yujing of that year. She was bullied by him, but she was still determined to please him. There is no room for her here. She can go back. Without him, her world of Gu Yujing will still turn. Wait, leave Ruo Ruo. She is the seed of my cloud family. Yun Luoyu stopped in front of her and reached out to grab Ruo Ruo. Your seed? See clearly, she is the child of me and Bo ran, was cheated by me still do not know, fool. Gu Yujing held her daughter tightly in her arms, saying that she would not hand over Ruo Ruo. He loved to misunderstand, so let him misunderstand. You can't fool me. Ruo Ruo is the seed of Yun Luoyu. Give her to me. Yun Luoyu stretched out his hand and pushed her step by step. The little witch was woken up and looked at Daddy sleepily. Mommy, I don't know what happened? "Don't be so self-righteous. Your child died five years ago. The moment you turned around with Li Mengfei in your arms, it flowed away from me. A lot of blood stained my skirt and the floor." Seeing the pain in his eyes, she suddenly felt the pleasure of revenge and hurt each other freely. Listening to these words, Yun Luoyu's tall body trembled, recalling that year, the red mark on the floor, and Liu Ma's words, let his firm idea have a silk loose, if it is really not his child, no, he did not believe that if he and her child, she must be afraid that he and she would rob Ruo Ruo to say so, he did not really want to rob her daughter, he just wanted her to stay. Can't she see that? "Mommy, isn't he really my real daddy?" The little witch listened to all this, tears can not help but flow out, why did Mommy lie to her,Edible oil filling machine, when she identified him as her father, and denied him, gave her hope and let her down. gzxilinear.com

GregoryZer

Re: Dumb and cute with belly black and happy little enemy

Post by GregoryZer »