Sick pet addiction

Everything Relating to 76+ Content Balanced for a Level 75 Caped Server!

Abyssea, VW, Audolin and Beyond!
Rikatomeari

Sick pet addiction

Post by Rikatomeari »

Lu Qianyang simply could not bear to look at it: "Does this coquettish bag need to be so ostentatious?"? Look at the way he responded to every call. He thought he was a traffic policeman, and he was dressed like a light. Lu Qianyang despised it so much that he could not despise it any more. "Red with green, vulgar!" In the world, which boy can be more coquettish than this guy in Jingyan? Wei Daqing answered, "You don't understand. This is the main color scheme of this year's Milan Fashion Week. The first show was made by a supermodel." The aesthetic of the fashion circle, Lu Qianyang has never dared to compliment, kicked Wei Daqing in the past: "You know!"! Don't go down to open the way. So rude. Wei Daqing dodged Lu Qianyang's shadowless legs and pushed open the car door to clear the way. As soon as Ruan Jiangxi stepped out of the car door, the cry of surprise suddenly stopped, and the whole audience was silent. The book in Liu's hand suddenly fell to the ground. "It looks like her, doesn't it?" Lin can looked up at Liu, his delicate and graceful face, all the quiet broken, staring at the woman in the middle of the crowd, suddenly like a dream. The first time I saw her on the screen, I thought she looked like her, but I didn't think she looked more like her in person. She seemed to smile, as if she were talking to herself, "especially the eyes, which are so beautiful." Eyes, staring away, fell in the middle of the crowd, a long trance. Who is she? His voice trembled, and Professor Liu,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, who was stiff, finally had the mood swings of a normal person, but it seemed to go too far. Lin can held his hands and laughed, "I knew you were a caveman. Her name is Ruan Jiangxi." Her voice drifted and her thoughts were restless, as if she were sighing, she said, somewhat meaningfully. "Not only do people look alike, but they all have the same name." Jiangxi,mulberry leaf extract weight loss, Ruan Jiangxi, once, there was a girl, also called Jiangxi, the name is Liu is all the memories and joy and anger. Eyes far-reaching, floating to the distance, he murmured: "Jiangxi." Let a book fall to the ground, Liu is suddenly running toward the stairway, eyes, from beginning to end in the crowd figure. Behind him, Lin can shouted: "Liu is, she is not Jiangxi." Liu is at the foot of a sudden pause, back, eyes messy, forehead, full of sweat, akba boswellic acid ,stesweet stevia, trance absence. Lin can approached him, raised his slightly pale little face, and said in a deep voice, "She is not Jiangxi. Ye Jiangxi died fifteen years ago." Liu Shi shook his body and stumbled into the handrail of the stairs, disturbing all the light and shadow in his eyes. He leaned against the wall and kept silent for a long time. He squatted down and picked up the books on the ground. He raised his eyebrows and his eyes were dull and empty: "I'm going to class. Don't follow me." Turn around, back straight, hide all the panic and discomfiture, as if just all did not happen, but the foot of the pace, faster and faster, seems to be anxious to escape. Lin can looked at the missing introduction to modern mathematics on the ground, picked it up and held it in his hand. He glanced at Liu Shi, who was walking far ahead. He shook his head and sighed, "I've been with you for fifteen years. Can you run away?" Holding the book in his arms, Lin can caught up with him unhurriedly and shouted lightly, "Professor Liu, you are in the wrong classroom." Downstairs, around Mingcheng University's Zhengqi Square, maple leaves are red and yellow lines are pulled. This is the scene of Oushernar's commercial shooting. At this time, the famous model was so angry that he smashed the script in his hand and made a noise. Get out! Get out! Ruan Jiangxi was disturbed by Yu Jingyan's furious voice. He took off the straw hat that covered half of his face, opened his lazy eyes, and felt sleepy: "What's wrong with him?" Holding his chin, Lu Qianyang was gloating over the scene of bustle: "I just said to change the venue and shoot the scene in the classroom first." Ruan Jiangxi is confused. Lu Qianyang immediately raised his hands to show his innocence: "It's none of my business. It's Director Wang's consciousness that he has to give you a shift." Ruan Jiangxi's hand has not yet healed, can not go into the water the best, postpone a day, to this, Lu Qianyang obviously happy to see its success. Ruan Jiangxi said calmly, "Don't beat the side drum in the future." The tone is not angry but powerful.
Lu Qianyang was wronged. She poured out her grievances and complained: "I didn't say anything. Didn't you see it? As soon as Zhang Xiao came, Director Wang bowed and bowed to her. The people under Song Dashao put it there. You don't have to say anything. Who doesn't have eyes? Naturally, you can see that you are the empress of the main palace of Sinan International. There is no need for me to beat the side drum. The power of Lord Song can't be stopped." Ruan Jiangxi laughed. The phone rang. It was Yu Jingan. She put it in her ear and said'Hello 'politely. Apart from Song Ci's phone call, Ruan Jiangxi is like this to everyone, three points of politeness, seven points of alienation. Accustomed to her desolation, Yu Jingan was not angry and asked, "Have you started shooting?" Ruan Jiangxi whispered: "My part is delayed, and I am changing the venue." Hearing this, Yu Jingan laughed and said, "That boy is losing his temper." Just then, a loud noise came directly into the other end of the phone. Yu Jingan was very curious: "What's the noise over there?" Ruan Jiangxi raised his eyes slowly and said, "Mr. Yu Jingyan just smashed a camera." Yu Jingan laughed out loud, not knowing whether it was for the sake of the camera or the sound of Mr. Yu Jingyan from Ruan Jiangxi, who joked on the other end of the phone: "This dead boy is lawless." Ruan Jiangxi did not say anything about this pair of brothers and sisters. He picked up the coffee that his broker had just bought and took a sip: "I'm going to go there first." Yu Jingan exhorted: "Don't be bullied by him. My smelly boy is very naughty and vindictive." After a pause, he added, "Very childish." Ruan Jiangxi smiled, with a shallow smile on his lips: "Jing An, I am not a soft persimmon." "Of course I know." Yu Jingan smiled in a playful tone, "I saw it when you hit Ma Zhengdong with a wine bottle." How can Ruan Jiangxi be a soft persimmon? She is the most elegant and noble hedgehog. She has thorns all over her body. She can give people a fatal blow when she is caught off guard. Ma Zhengdong is a bloody example. Who dares to say that the woman who even Song Ci is willing to bow to the wind is a soft persimmon. Ruan Jiangxi hung up the phone and looked up. Yu Jingyan looked down at Ruan Jiangxi with an angry look on his face: "Ruan Jiangxi, don't let me seize the opportunity. I will give you a hard time with interest." Yu Jingyan, the favored son of heaven, who had never tasted the taste of inferiority, gave way to Ruan Jiangxi,carnosic acid price, which naturally made him angry, new hatred and old hatred, and even more bared his teeth and claws to Ruan Jiangxi. prius-biotech.com

GregoryZer

Re: Sick pet addiction

Post by GregoryZer »