Knives and knives

Everything Relating to 76+ Content Balanced for a Level 75 Caped Server!

Abyssea, VW, Audolin and Beyond!
Rikatomeari

Knives and knives

Post by Rikatomeari »

Yes, Song Xiaodou is very small, as delicate and small as a fox. She is only 1.55 meters at most, single eyelid, thin lips, nose tip is a little warped, expression is always a little frightened. In fact, it was an illusion. What would frighten her. She is the woman who frightens others, with a long and thick single braid at the back of her head, from the back of her neck to her right buttock. In class, my mouth is full of English, and I speak faster than Chinese. Oh, by the way, she said that if she went to another school, she wouldn't need to speak Chinese! Because she is short, she always holds her head high; knowing that we are rotten wood that cannot be carved, she simply talks to herself. I heard that she was born in Beijing Foreign Studies University, and also said that she was from Fudan University. Who knows. We have always been insensitive to academic qualifications, degrees and famous universities. What's the use of sensitivity? A student in the bubble is a student in the bubble, just like an ant doesn't have to care about the fruit in the treetop, a sparrow doesn't have to look at the wild goose in the sky, regardless of where Song Xiaodou comes from and why she comes here. Of course, this is not a minefield of secrets. She said it herself, why teach Bubble? Like. Why do you like? She didn't say. She just said, what's the best career?! What is the worst profession?! Song Xiaodou answered the question with a firm rhetorical question. We, including all others, have nothing to say from now on. Song Xiaodou's rhetorical question is always powerful. One day she came to class and saw a line of words written on the blackboard, "Give you a small bean!"! Song Xiaodou knocked on the blackboard with chalk, and the blackboard rang like porcelain. She said, send you? Who are you? She went on to speak English again, which we could not understand, but we understood the momentum of the rhetorical question on the tail,pumpkin seed extract, which was as fierce as the tiger's tail. She said, who are you? Everyone's eyes were fixed on Tao Tao. Tao Tao's face was red with shame. For the first time, he lowered his head with shame. Song Xiaodou, oh, a little gentle voice. She said, Oh, is that you? You're the one, aren't you? From that day on, I thought Song Xiaodou was very annoying. Song Xiaodou has always kept a single eyelid, just like a woman who has always kept her birthmark on her bare parts. Her single eyelids give me respect for her. Yes, I don't like Song Xiaodou, but I respect her single eyelid. The dean of the Academic Affairs Office is more than fifty years old. She should be regarded as the mother of an old woman or an aunt. For a period of time, she came to work wearing sunglasses every day. On Teacher's Day, Ali went to her office to stuff a red envelope. Ali could see that she had just had her eyelids cut. Ali told me secretly, and I spat and said, "Oh, poor old woman.". Come to think of it, turmeric extract powder ,saw palmetto extract, my respect for single eyelids is a bit like my respect for dinosaur eggs. Because they are rare in the world, I have a little respect for them. But I also think, besides single eyelid, what else does Song Xiaodou let me respect? I don't like the way Song Xiaodou taught Tao Tao a lesson. She always calls Tao Tao to the office to listen to the reprimand. She leaned back comfortably in the cane chair, trimmed her nails with a pair of shiny nail clippers, and sipped black tea. Tao Tao stood on one side and hung his head. She spoke slowly and softly, God knows what she was talking about, and she lowered Tao Tao's head so low that her nose was almost close to her chest. When Tao Tao came back, I asked him, Tao Tao, what are you afraid of Song Xiaodou, so cowardly? Tao Tao stepped hard on the ants on the ground with his boots. If there happened to be no ants there, he would step on a layer of dust. Anyway, what he stepped on was what he stepped on. He said, what am I afraid of her? I'm not afraid of her. I said, she scolds you every day. What does she scold? Tao Tao said that the teacher scolded the students, but that's all the nonsense. I don't believe that she always talks nonsense. Song Xiaodou is such a smart woman that she likes to talk nonsense to a boy all day long? One day I deliberately ran to Song Xiaodou to hand in the exercise book, but only heard the last sentence she said. This sentence is a conclusion she made. She had just finished filing her nails and was folding back the shiny nail clippers. The nail clippers made a sharp sound in her hand, as if they had finally pressed a metal switch. She said, Tao Tao, that's the way it is, isn't it? Her voice was flat and straight, like a wire wet by cold rain.
Of course I don't understand. What is it like? However, before long, I also listened to Song Xiaodou's teachings. She asked Zhu Zhu to call me to the office. Zhu Zhu is our monitor, and she always asks Zhu Zhu to call her this and that. Only Tao did it herself. She finished the class and said, "Tao, come here." Tao made a sullen look and went to the office with books, notebooks and teacups for her. When Zhu Zhu called me, he muttered, "Poor Fengzi, it's a big deal.". Chapter 3 Bao Jingsheng is coming. Bao Jingsheng is a new student transferred from Tibet. He's a sophomore for the first time? In the classroom of Class One We were already in class, and the students in the front row felt the wind tightening and the light darkening. They looked up and saw Bao Jingsheng standing in the doorway, stuffing the door frame tightly. He looked more burly than Tao Tao, with a long and big head, two plateau red faces, and a smell of butter. Song Xiaodou naturally walked in front of him, like a pilot boat guiding an aircraft carrier. Song Xiaodou said, senior two? There will be two new students in class one. One is Jingui. Jingui's formalities have been completed, and he will come later. The whole class laughed with a bang. At that time, they had just had some reading materials, such as Double Happiness, Hope, Wealth and Gold. Which one was not a country bumpkin? It's all about saying what the *** is missing. Song Xiaodou also made an exception and smiled with us. When we finished laughing, she said that the specific situation of Jingui was not clear. The other is Bao Jingsheng. Song Xiaodou pointed a finger at Bao Jingsheng's big head. She said, "Let me give you a brief introduction. Bao Jingsheng, a Tibetan, was transferred to Paozhong with his parents.". Bao Jingsheng respectfully called out "Mies Song" in Mandarin. He said, "Mies Song, I am from Lhasa.". Song Xiaodou gave a rare smile, said "sorry" in English, and added something in English,lutein eye complex, probably the meaning of "Lhasa people". Like many of my classmates, I could only understand the strange pronunciation of the word "Lhasa", just like a foreigner speaking Chinese. prius-biotech.com

GregoryZer

Re: Knives and knives

Post by GregoryZer »