Piracy Myth of Online Games

Everything Relating to 76+ Content Balanced for a Level 75 Caped Server!

Abyssea, VW, Audolin and Beyond!
Espitia

Piracy Myth of Online Games

Post by Espitia »

Came to Xinyu and Lu Xuehan's side, I removed the invisible state, laughed: "Xuehan, Xinyu, how, I was handsome enough just now?" Lu Xuehan seriously nodded: "Well, really good handsome, blood red so strong people did not survive three seconds!" " Xinyu did not speak, but he looked at me with a smile, and his mind was self-evident. Xu Lin glanced at the panicked members of the bloody sky in the distance and said with a smile, "Now the thief has caught the king first. The following things are easy to handle. Lin Fan, you will be the arrow to take us out later. Now, you are the real boss." Xu Lin's words have a great response, around several guild members laughed, which makes me a little unable to adapt, always when the younger brother once the boss, really do not know what to say and do. Didn't you pick up a blood-red ring just now? Xinyu took my arm and said with a smile, "Don't hide it. Everyone has seen it. Just paste the attribute in the team channel. The blood-red thing will certainly not be bad!" The others immediately chimed in: "Yes, yes,touch screen digital signage, let's see the booty of the boss, too!" I did not see the attributes of the ring, but I know that it is at least 50% likely to be orange equipment, that luster, it is too positive! Find the location of the ring, point out the attributes in the team channel to enjoy with everyone, and be shocked at a glance. Watcher's Ring of Faith (Ring-Orange Gear) Power: + 65 Stamina: + 88 Agility: + 62 Intelligence: + 102 Additional: The Blink ability can be used once every two minutes,thermal imaging camera, and the blink distance is up to 50 yards. Required Level: 58 …… I added 102 points of intelligence! This should be the first piece of equipment with a single attribute of more than 100 points in Yueheng. Moreover, in addition to the super-high intelligence, the physical strength added is not small. Even if the physical growth of Xu Lin is calculated, the 88 points of physical strength can add at least 500 points to her upper limit of Qi and blood. Whether it is Lian Ji or P, the 500 points of Qi and blood can not be ignored. The Li Qing of one side is greatly amazed, she is pointing to a ring to say: "Is this the ring of watchman that ranks the first on ring list?"? It's on Blood Red! At the auction a few days ago, the ring was bought at a high price of 45 million yuan. I didn't expect it to burst out here. It must be cool! 45 million?! ***, this ring is so valuable! Life and death chapter 294 3p or 4p? When Li Qing saw that I didn't believe her, he said, "This is true. I also saw the last auction. This ring is the final grand finale. Ask Sister Lin if you don't believe me!" Xu Lin grinned and said, "Actually, the attribute of this ring is completely worth the price. Even if the additional points, you have seen the flashing skill just now. Just imagine, outdoor digital signage displays ,digital signage screen, if the soldier that Blood Red met was not you, could the soldier still kill him so easily?"? I'm afraid he's already dead under the double hit of the blood-red ice magic after flashing. "Ha ha, don't say me, is to meet Murong Shanshan, blood red or a dead, Murong Shanshan can deal with his skills too much, just now even if there is no charge, back a sword gas can also send him to the west, but this luck is really good, this ring should also be the best equipment on the body of blood red!" I walked over with a smile, opened the trading column with Xu Lin, and carefully put the ring on it for fear of falling to the ground. Xu Lin was stunned and moved her lips and said, "This is 45 million. How can I repay my sister for such a big gift?" I am very surprised: "Not so polite before, accept it, do not need you to promise..." Xu Lin couldn't help smiling, "Have you ever thought about selling it to Xuehan and Xinyu as a dowry?" "Damn, there are outsiders." Xinyu stared at Xu Lin and said bitterly in a low voice.
Xu Lin shrugged her shoulders. "I was so happy that I forgot.." With that, she accepted the deal, and finally she was not very polite. Such a good equipment was given to her. She would ask for something when she got off the line, even if it was a packet of instant noodles. All right, let's fight our way out of this valley! Xu Lin equipped the new ring and said with a chuckle, "There should be a lot of people in the romantic world and the bloody sky on the mountain. Why don't we just clear all the people in the bloody sky in front of us?" I am greatly amazed: "Depend on, do you think the family is made of bean curd?"? Less than 20 of us are going to kill more than 200 people? Xu Lin smiled and said, "It was impossible when you didn't come just now, but now it's possible. With your attack output and Xuehan's healing output, what else is impossible?" I think so, just now in the bloody sky under the attack of nearly 100 people, I can still come back with half of the blood, now with the solid backing of Lu Xuehan, that can go to try! A golden light fell on me, Lu Xuehan's spiritual fire effect has come, instantly increased the attack power of 12 and 250 points of defense, with my own attribute bonus and additional attributes of Xinyu's God of War and rank, although the data is 1579, but in fact it is nearly 2400 attacks, which can be called super abnormal. I believe that I am the only one who has this attribute now, because it is not easy to get together a group of teammates with such a good halo and effect. Moreover, the defense is so strong that the original 1350 has become 1700 + after being strengthened. It is no wonder that they are basically immune to the attacks of those warriors, and the explosive arrows of archers are like tickling. Ready to start, take me as the core to rush forward, Xuehan pay attention to add blood to me and save his life, others are looking for their own goals,face detection android, but do not disperse the formation.. I said with a smile, holding my sword to the man in the bloody sky over there. Everyone has no opinion, so the killing officially begins!. hsdtouch.com

GregoryZer

Re: Piracy Myth of Online Games

Post by GregoryZer »