[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
Aurora FFXI Forums! • I am the new one
Page 1 of 1

I am the new one

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:17 pm
by SonyaSca
I think what you published was actually very reasonable. However, think about this, what if you added a little content? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean Burning Desire - Golden Key Or Red Herring? is a little vanilla. You should peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a pic or two to grab readers interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

Here is my web site: Practice teaching experience and thoughts