Just wanted to say Hello.

We would prefer people mention these on Discord, but you may report these here as well!

Requests can also be made here.
Post Reply
LolitaFo
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:02 am

Just wanted to say Hello.

Post by LolitaFo »

I tend not to comment, however I browsed through some remarks here Aurora FFXI Forums!. I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look as if like some of these comments look like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I would like to keep up with anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your shared pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my web-site ... how To play roblox on school computer chromebook

Post Reply