[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result Just want to say Hi. - Aurora FFXI Forums!
My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.